The GTBank Quick Credit is one loan option from GTBank that is very easy and super fast to get. You get your funds to your bank account within two hours of approval. The more exciting part of this loan is that you only get to dial a shortcode to apply.
Which bank gives easiest loan?
ICICI Bank Personal Loans are easy to get and absolutely hassle free. With minimum documentation you can now secure a loan for an amount upto Rs. 15 lakhs.
How can I get quick loan in Nigeria?
How to Apply for a Loan:
- Visit the JumiaPay Android app.
- Scroll down to the ‘Financial Services’ section and click ‘Loans’
- Provide all the requested information.
- Approval takes a few minutes and you get an email requesting for your details for disbursement.
How much personal loan can I get if my salary is 15000?
With 15,000 salary, borrowers can easily avail small cash loans ranging from 50,000 to 1,50,000. This is easy to repay when broken down into EMIs. However, the loan amount can vary from lender to lender. Simply Cash is one of the latest personal loan apps helping with instant loans within 24 hours.
What is the EMI for 20 lakhs personal loan?
How to Calculate EMI for 20 Lakh Personal Loan?
|Loan Amount (Rs.)||Interest Rate (p.a.)||Monthly EMI Payout (Rs.)|
What is the best loan app in Nigeria?
5 Best Loan Apps in Nigeria today
- ALAT. Nigeria’s first-ever fully digital bank is the first on this list of best loan apps in Nigeria. …
- Carbon. Previously known as PayLater, this simple lending platform gives access to loans within minutes. …
- Branch. …
- PalmCredit. …
How much loan can I get on 35000 salary?
Understand your salary:
|Net Monthly Income (₹)||Loan Amount (₹)|
|₹ 30,000||₹ 17,09,806|
|₹ 35,000||₹ 20,46,586|
|₹ 40,000||₹ 23,83,366|
|₹ 50,000||₹ 30,56,926|
How much loan can I get if my salary is 25000?
Most lenders determine the maximum loan amount up to 10 times of your monthly salary. If you earn Rs. 25,000 per month, you may become eligible for up to Rs. 2.5 Lakhs.