What is the interest rate on fixed deposit at GCB?
For amounts above $5,000 or equivalent, contact your branch/RM.
|Issue Date||Maturity Date||Offer Rate|
Which bank in Ghana gives the highest interest?
If you’re going for the absolutely highest interest rate OmniBank offers it — historically they seem to always have the highest interest rate of any bank in Ghana, currently around 12% -> 13%, however personally we do not have experience with this bank unlike the other banks on this list.
Which bank is best in Ghana?
Best banks in Ghana
- Access Bank (Ghana) Access Bank Ghana belongs to the more extensive Access Bank Group based in Lagos, Nigeria. …
- ADB (Agricultural Development Bank) …
- CAL Bank. …
- Ecobank Ghana. …
- Fidelity Bank. …
- GCB (Ghana Commercial Bank) …
- FAB (First Atlantic Bank) …
- Universal Merchant Bank.
What was the interest rate in January 2020?
The 7520 rate for January 2020 remained at 2%.
What is the interest rate on fixed deposit in Ghana?
Fixed Deposits (GHS)
|Amount||0 – 999||1 000 000 – 2 000 000|
Which bank has the highest interest rate now?
Here are the best online savings account interest rates
- American Express National Bank – APY: 0.40%, min. …
- Barclays Bank – APY: 0.40%, min. …
- Capital One – APY: 0.40%, min. …
- Discover Bank – APY: 0.40%, min. …
- Citizens Access – APY: 0.40%, min. …
- PurePoint Financial – APY: 0.40%, min. …
- CIT Bank – APY: up to 0.40%, min.
Which bank gives maximum interest in savings account?
Savings Bank Account Interest Rates of Banks
|Name of Bank||Rates of Interest (p.a.)|
|Axis Bank Savings Account||3.00% p.a. to 3.50% p.a.|
|IndusInd Bank Savings Account||4.00% p.a. to 6.00% p.a.|
|DCB Bank Savings Account||3.25% p.a.|
|RBL Bank Savings Account||6.25%|
What is the current commercial bank interest rate?
Updated 08/18/2021: Commercial loan rates are currently in between 2.13% and 13.13%, depending on the loan product.