The CAC official filing fee for the registration of business name in Nigeria is N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only). However, where an accredited agent is engaged by the applicant for such registration, the agent will also charge a professional fee for the services to be rendered.
How much does it cost to register a business name in Nigeria 2021?
As a new business, all you have to pay for is the registration of your business name which is ₦10,000.00. Other fees can be paid for as the need arises.
Is business name registration free in Nigeria?
CAC Free Business Name Registration has begun through the www.cac.gov.ng registration portal. Under the MSME Survival Fund, there is SUPPORT FOR ESTABLISHMENT – The Federal Government will provide free CAC business name registration to 250,000 businesses.
What do I need to register a business name in Nigeria?
The information required to be completed includes:
- Approved Name of the Business.
- General Nature of the Business.
- Address of the Business.
- Name, Address, Occupation and other details of the Proprietors of the Business.
- Signature of the Proprietors.
How do I register my small business in Nigeria?
How to Register a Business Name in Nigeria
- Choose a Business Name and Check For Availability. Choosing a business name can be quite tasking sometimes. …
- Complete Your Pre-registration Form to Register Your Business Name. …
- Pay For a Filing Fee. …
- Prepare Your Documents For Upload. …
- Submit the Original Copies of Your Documents.
What are the documents required for registration of a company?
Documents Required for Company Registration
- Election Card or Voter Identity Card.
- Ration Card.
- Driving License.
- Electricity Bill.
- Telephone Bill.
- Aadhaar Card.
How can I register for CAC?
Registration steps for Business Names
- Check for availability of the Business Name (click here. …
- Complete pre-registration form – CAC-BNo1 and upload relevant registration documents(Online using Company Registration Portal)
- Pay filing fee Check the Fees for our Services here.
How long does it take for business name to be registered?
How long does it take to register a company? The amount of time it takes to form a company online depends on how you choose to do it. Postal applications to Companies House can take between eight and ten days, but if you go online you can set up your business within 24 hours.
Can I register for CAC online?
Individuals and businesses can now complete the entire process of registering their companies online using the new e-registration portal launched by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). … Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to register your company online using the new CAC e-registration portal.
What are the benefits of registering a business name?
9 Benefits of Business Registration
- Getting on Record.
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Reputation With Customers.
- Account Opening in Your Company Name.
- Legal Liability Protection.
- Getting Loans.
- Hiring Employees.