Report to the police and the National Identification Authority immediately your card is misplaced or stolen. Swear an affidavit confirming the loss of the card. Pay replacementfee and a new card will be re-issued using the data collected during the first issuance process.
How do I get a replacement Ghana Card?
All foreign nationals who have lost their non-citizen Ghanacard will first purchase a scratch card called the FIMS Replacement scratch card at any CAL Bank branch at a fee of USD 60 or Cedi equivalent at time of registration. Download Replacement form and fill before proceeding to purchase a Replacement card.
How can I get my Ghana Card online?
In your application history page, click the ‘Download Application Form’ button to download your application for print. Once you have printed the form, visit any National Identification Authority (NIA) registration centre with a printed copy of your application form to apply for your free Ghana Card.
Where can I find my Ghana Card number?
Using the short code.
- Dial *711*9#. Follow the prompt.
- Select option 1. …
- Then you enter your SSNIT number.
- Then you enter your NIA number. …
- Then automatically, your two numbers would be merged.
- Once your numbers are merged, a message would be sent to you via text or email.
How can I check my Ghana Card balance online?
Follow this guide to Check if your National ID Card is ready for collection: Visit the official website of NIMC for checking National ID Card status, https://touch.nimc.gov.ng/ Once on the page, click on the “Proceed” button. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
How do I replace my lost national ID?
How to recover a lost National Identification card (National ID)
- Download a replacement form. …
- Visit your nearest NIRA office. …
- Prepare/Pay replacement fees.
Why is my Ghana card not coming?
The National Identification Authority (NIA) has attributed the delay in issuing Ghana cards to some applicants to inconsistencies in the data provided by the affected applicants. … Professor Attafuah said the registration process for the Ghana card has been hit by many of such challenges.
Is Ghana card free?
All Ghanaians age 15 and above who did not get their Ghana Cards can go to the NIA offices nationwide and get registered. If you go to any of the offices, it is free just as it was for all first-time applicants.” “If you lose a card and you want a replacement, there is a replacement fee of GH¢3.
How do I find my national identification number?
USSD for NIN Retrieval
- dial *346#
- from the options displayed, select “NIN Retrieval”, by typing in ‘1’, if you are using the same phone number you enrolled with for your NIN.
- follow the steps displayed on your screen and provide the required inputs.
Where is Ghana Card Office in Kumasi?
44 accra avenue, east legon, adjacent oic tel: 0302-518698/506890 fax: 0302-507661 website address: www.nvtighana.org Payment is by credit card. The address AK-039-5028 is for the Kumasi Main Post Office.
Where can I collect my Ghana card?
Where can I get a TIN/Ghana card?
- TIN Centre, Registrar General’s Department.
- TIN Centre, Customs Long room, Tema.
- Spintex Taxpayer Service Centre.
- Adabraka Taxpayer Service Centre.
- Tema Taxpayer Service Centre 1.
- Koforidua Taxpayer Service Centre.
- Cape Coast Taxpayer Service Centre.
- Takoradi Taxpayer Service Centre.
How can I check my CNIC details?
How to Track Your NADRA CNIC Record
- First of all, open your text message window.
- Now type in your desired CNIC number (a unique 13-digit long number) and send it to 8300.
- You will get an instant reply on your screen. …
- The details you’ll get will be CNIC’s owner address and zonal information of their registered CNIC.