Is medical school in Egypt good?
The nature of medical schooling in Egypt is excellent, and the Universities in this nation have a fantastic foundation.
How much is med school in Egypt?
Cost of Study for MBBS in Egypt
The education cost for most medical universities in Egypt is approximately about 27 lakhs for the whole course.
Where can I study medicine in Egypt?
Here are the best global universities for clinical medicine in Egypt
- Cairo University.
- Mansoura University.
- Ain Shams University.
- Alexandria University.
- Suez Canal University.
- Assiut University.
What is the highest paying job in Egypt?
Top 10 Best Paying Careers in Egypt
- Surgeons / Doctors. Salary Range: from 18,500 EGP to 51,700 EGP. …
- Judges. Salary Range: from 15,500 EGP to 43,400 EG. …
- Lawyers. …
- Bank Managers. …
- Chief Executive Officers. …
- Chief Financial Officers. …
- Orthodontists. …
- University Lecturers.
Is healthcare free in Egypt?
Even though it is provided free of charge to locals and potentially to expats, many Egyptians avoid public hospitals due to factors such as outdated equipment, long queues for treatment, inadequate staff training and poor sanitation levels.
How is medical education in Egypt?
At present, it comprises six years of university education, followed by one year of internships and one year of compulsory employment with a state-owned hospital. There are now 13 medical faculties in Egypt, using three different curricula: traditional, Islamic and innovative.
How can I get MBBS in Egypt?
Admission Process For MBBS In Egypt
- The aspirant must apply to the desired university through its online portal.
- They must fill up the application form and submit scanned copies of all required documents.
- Once the data is approved, the university sends an official invitation letter within 48 hours.