The word beautiful is KUHLE in Zulu. Zulu is a major Bantu language spoken in South Africa. There are also various variations of the word Beautiful in Zulu; e.g Amahle, Enhle, Umuhle.
What is beautiful in African language?
Jameela (jah-mee-laa) – ‘beautiful’
How do you say my love in South Africa?
Valentine’s Day: How to say “I love you” in all 11 official languages of South Africa:
- Afrikaans: Ek is lief vir jou or ek het jou lief.
- English: I love you (for those who were struggling).
- Ndebele: Niyakutanda.
- Sepedi: Ke a go rata.
- Sesotho: Ke a go rata.
- Siswati: Ngiyakutsandza.
- Tshonga: Ndzakurhandza.
What is beautiful in other languages?
Six Languages With Gendered Words for Beautiful
|Language||Feminine Word for Beautiful||Masculine Word for Beautiful|
What names mean beautiful?
10 baby names that mean ‘beautiful’
- Beau. Perhaps one of the most obvious selections, Beau is a French name that translates to handsome.
- Mei. Mei means beautiful in Chinese, and you can also alter the spelling and go for the Americanized version “May.”
- Callista. …
- Venus. …
- Rosalind/a. …
- Jamil/Jamila. …
- Adonis. …
What is the most romantic language in South Africa?
Everybody knows isiXhosa is the most romantic language. And since February is the the month of love, South Africa asked an Afro-Pop sensation to teach us a isiXhosa love song. Imbeko is a not for profit organisation that encourages the learning, teaching and speaking of the isiXhosa language.
How do I say my love?
Synonyms for My love
- my darling. n.
- my dear. n.
- darling. adj. & n.
- my dearest. n.
- my baby. n.
- my sweet. n.
- love. n.
- my sweetheart. n.
How do you say love without saying it?
Here are 20 ways to say “I love you” without actually saying “I love you.”
- “This reminded me of you.” …
- “Let me help you with that.” …
- “I really miss you.” …
- “I am worried about you.” …
- “I’m here for you.” …
- “I respect you more than you know.” …
- “Nothing will make me leave your side.” …
- “I want to grow with you.”
How do you say Queen in other languages?
In other languages queen
- American English: queen /ˈkwin/
- Arabic: مَلِكَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: rainha.
- Chinese: 女王
- Croatian: kraljica.
- Czech: královna.
- Danish: dronning.
- Dutch: koningin.
How do you call a girl beautiful in Greek?
Beautiful in Greek is “ωραίος” or “όμορφος”.